4. Pilgrims Progress
5. The series by Joel Rosenberg
6. The bio on Gladys Aylward
7. Bio on George Muller
8. The bio on Hudson Taylor
9. The left Behind Series
5. The series by Joel Rosenberg
6. The bio on Gladys Aylward
7. Bio on George Muller
8. The bio on Hudson Taylor
9. The left Behind Series
11. The Heavenly Man
I just wanted to share some of these great books, if you know of any you think I would like...feel free to send a list my way!! Have a great day :)
~N


You should definitely look for a copy of Catherine Marshall's book "Beyond Ourselves!" I've found it on Amazon.com. I blogged about it this spring when I was in England where a friend thrust a copy into my hands and told me my life would never be the same if I read this book... and she was right!
ReplyDelete