OK....sorry for the super long break in blogs...I know you were all sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for my next one :) Well this next stop was completely amazing. Not only because I was able to visit areas where Jesus lived and ministered and died but the culture here was so interesting.Here are a few pictures:
I will be doing the Jerusalem portion with a few blogs, other wise I would have way to many pictures on here! This is just the first little part. We went through the Garden of Gethsemane and then headed out to Bethlehem which is what I will blog about next.
~N
| The old city |
| So cool! |
| These signs made me chuckle |
| Jerusalem |
| It was so crowded here, there were literally people on either side of me. |
| Sign in Hebrew, Arabic, and English. |
| The site they say is the Garden of Gethsemane |
| These were some old trees |
| The church built there. |
| I like this picture! See the tombs? |
| Pretty stained glass window |
| Inside the church at the Garden, check out the mosaic floor! |
| The ceiling! |
| Just amazing |
| Pretty |
| I think this was supposed to be where Jesus prayed (not that we can actually know for sure) |
| The church at the Garden of Gethsemane, and an orthodox church above it. |
| See all the tour buses and tombs? |
| all those tombs |
I will be doing the Jerusalem portion with a few blogs, other wise I would have way to many pictures on here! This is just the first little part. We went through the Garden of Gethsemane and then headed out to Bethlehem which is what I will blog about next.
~N
Oh how I miss that city!
ReplyDelete