Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful

In light of it almost being Thanksgiving I thought I would do a post on what I am thankful for so here it goes :)


  1. For a wonderful husband who works hard to support us and has a passion for God that is inspiring.
  2. For exciting opportunities to share the gospel 
  3. For a great family and extended family that cares for us and loves us
  4. For weekly meals at my parents
  5. For my cat (i know this makes me sad lol)
  6. I am thankful for Jesus and the fact that He came to die for a wretch like me
  7. I am thankful that God forgives me every time I screw up
  8. For a random job at Bath and Body Works during the Holidays
  9. For a pick up in substitute jobs
  10. For an encouraging few months after a rough August

No comments:

Post a Comment