Hey guys! It has been a long time since I posted a blog! There is alot I could blog on but I figured I would blog on some happenings in the Freeman house.
- We celebrated Chads birthday on the 3rd this month and had a lot of fun
- Chad wrapped up his 6th time teaching the Way of the Master evangelism class and had alot of positive feed back. A lot of people want to take more classes like this, which is very exciting!
- We have been meeting with our team these past two months doing some intensive training. This whole team is covered in our prayers! We would love for you all to covenant to lift our team up too!
- I am reading a book called "Holy Ambition" which is helping me to read the word on a deeper level.
- I am really trying to grow in the area of discipleship and how to disciple others.
- I am pushing myself in the area of sharing the good news with others to do it even more than I already do.
- We have been bowling twice this month.....which is more than the past four years combined! We used to be on a league!!
- Chad and I are starting to train to run a 5k in a few months at Angels stadium.
- I have to buy new clothes for this summer....kinda bummed I cant use my EA clothes.
| Shopping at the OC swapmeet.....kinda crowded! |
| Chad's favorite booth :) |
| I thought this was cool looking |
| Sprinkles cupcakes! Love this place....too bad I could not get one :( |
| Bowling for Adam's birthday :) |
| Chad looks way into it here! |
| Ahhh la playa! |
| So beautiful |
I slipped and almost fell in the picture of me bowling! haha... :)
ReplyDelete