Thursday, May 17, 2012

Peter

I just realized during some intense prayer on my drive home today that I had an answer to a rather large prayer happen. You see, I have been praying for this specific thing to happen for almost two years now. My heart has really been burdened for this and I know it is something God wants since He is "not willing that any should perish, but all to come to repentance" 2 Peter 3:9. The answer came in the form of a blog....and a name. Peter. Please pray for him if you read this. After this realization hit me I got goose bumps up my arms and legs and misty eyed. God heard my plea and answered it. I know I was not alone in praying what I did, but I am so glad He answered. I will probably never meet the answer to my prayer on this side of heaven, but what a glorious meeting it will be when we do finally meet!


~N

No comments:

Post a Comment