This has been a crazy start to the new year for me. I know its March already, but these past two months have flown by. Chad and I got and moved into our first house, painted it and worked on it every free moment we had and finally moved in with the help of family and friends. A few weeks ago, while at a weekend training, we learned that my Uncle Bob who had been fighting brain cancer had passed away and Chad's second uncle had passed. The following weekend we drove (leaving at 4AM) to Peoria, Arizona to attend my Uncle Bob's funeral. It was sad and I will miss him. Yet I know I will see him again, he Loved the Lord and was a born again believer. We came home the same day and didn't return until around 10PM! That is a long day!! The next morning we got up, went to church and drove to Chad's uncles funeral. His funeral was at a place called Rose Hills, the chapel they had his service in was beautiful and you could see downtown LA from the hill. Chad's uncle was a pastor and love the Lord as well. It was a sad weekend but a great weekend knowing where both our loved ones are now. It is still sad for me, but I have been reminded of how important family is and how blessed I am to have the family I do. Our pastor gave a sermon last week where he said that we could not pick our parents, but God did. I am so glad He picked the ones I have. So here are some random pics of my family....
![]() |
| my sister, dad, me and my uncle Bob years ago at Sea World |
![]() |
| Part of my fam in San Fransisco, grandparents, parents, cousins and uncle bob and yes I am wearing the ugliest outfit in the world.... |
| Lotsa family (Chad's side) at his Uncle's wedding |
| me, my mom, my sister, my aunt and cousin at my sister's college graduation |
Oh yeah, I'm a little tired of being sad and having people I care about pass away so lets all stay healthy :) Just Kidding
~N


good photos of family through the years :)
ReplyDelete