1. Finished my last class for my Masters in Education (meaning I wrote a huge masters thesis and submitted it....WHEW). I still have to student teach, complete my CSET, and do my TPA's.....all that makes my head spin....but I can do it....one thing at a time!
2. A house two doors down was robbed during the day (when I was HOME) and last night my neighbour's car was stolen out of their driveway....we live in a NICE neighborhood people!! I'm scared now!
3. I ran my first ever 5K with Chad and one of my EA teammates Nick. He really encouraged us to do it, and I'm so excited we did. I finished around 38 minutes and look forward to going on another 5K.
4. Had a record number of 8 people attend PIE last week (record for the past few years at least!). It was SUCH an encouragement for us!!
5. Attended my little sisters bachelorette party at Glen Ivy, on a cloudy day, to enjoy the hot tubs and mud baths.
6. Had a stranger question my use of Million Dollar Bills with the good news on them, saying they were not a good way....( I was tempted to ask what he was doing, but I thought that might just be playing into his hand....)
7. I have been encouraged to push myself when sharing during PIE and also motivated to go out more often for PIE related activities. For example local colleges!
8. I have been blessed with a scholarship to attend the Woman's retreat my church is leading, and my mother-in-law is the guest speaker.
9. I have also been challenging myself to eat heather, and be more active...no more soda for me!!
10. I have been blessed to get some great week or 4 day sub jobs for good teachers!, please pray that I get more, I have not had any work so far this week :(
And here are some random pics:
| Me, Shannon (the bride) and my Aunt Gayle at Shan's shower |
| Shan, my dad and I in rocking chairs at a fun place to stop at in AZ, the Cracker Barrel |
| The Fiance Josh, and Shan :) |
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
~N
You forgot to post the picture of Max with his bloody lip from the fall! I love you and know that you can get all of the teaching stuff done (one thing at a time!).
ReplyDelete