Thursday, March 3, 2011

Masters Thesis

Yes the title is right. Chad and I are in our LAST masters class, which means, Masters Thesis and paper time. We are taking classes through National University and each class is one month long, they are intensive and we have alot of work due each week (usually meaning that Chad and I are up till midnight on Sunday or Saturday nights doing the homework we did not have time to do on the weeknights). I am not looking forward to writing this 20-25 page paper. I cannot wait to be finished with it! After this (because I am not smart and did things out of order) I have to do my TPA's or Teacher Performance Assessments (which is another round of 20 page papers....four total) and then my CSET (should have already taken it but I have not). I am what you call a PRO-crastinator. Ask chad, he will vouch for this.


This will be me for the next few weeks



Not looking forward to this business!!

~N

1 comment:

  1. Max would be in heaven if he could sleep face down in a dish of grub.

    ReplyDelete