Well, Chad and I are on spring break....and a busy one it has been. Saturday my little sister got married to Josh. The wedding was beautiful and we all had alot of fun. We ate In-N-Out, devoured the candy table and had a few good laughs in the photo booth.
 |
| I LOVE this picture! |
 |
| My cousin Lauren and I before the wedding started |
 |
| Me, Shan and my mom before the wedding!! | | | | | | |
| | |
|
|
 |
| Some funny pictures we took in the Photo Booth |
|
|
|
Needless to say, the wedding was a blast, and I'm excited for what the future has in store for Shannon and Josh! Congrats to the both of you :)
bang bang!
ReplyDeleteit was a long day, but I'm glad for SJVV and JTVV
ReplyDelete