A friend on facebook said "I know its pure calender-centric coincidence, but I do think there is a poignant irony that today while the church celebrates Good Friday, the world is celebrating Earth Day" (Sam W.).
I included that quote because Chad and I went to Laguna Beach today. We had a great time, had great sandwiches (where they cut the meat fresh when we ordered!), and walked in the sand. While we were walking around the stores looking for a shirt for me, we walked by a few "Green Day" people. They were stopping people and spreading the gospel of green with those willing to listen. I was struck by how convinced these young people were that they needed to "educate" others on the gospel of green. It also made me sad that there were no believers out doing the same thing at Laguna Beach. I want to encourage you all this Good Friday to share why it is "Good Friday" with others!! Here are some pictures from our Beach Trip...
Pretty View!
Pelicans flying all over!!
My HUGE sandwich....I could only eat half it was so good!!
the gospel of green is no gospel at all! but at least our lunch was good ;)
ReplyDelete