Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Confessions

10 Embarrassing Confessions:


1. I talk to my cat. (I even change the lyrics of songs and sing them to him!!)

2. I completely geeked out when I was at the Pantheon in Rome. I was just so happy to be there.

3. I am contemplating running a 5k in San Diego near Halloween because you get to wear a Halloween costume!

4. I force myself to eat bananas, even though when i eat them I think about plaque on people teeth as the banana.

5. When I'm stressed out my lips crack and bleed (pretty strange, i know)

6. I have been to more countries than states.

7. I once threw up in front of a bunch of people eating lunch at Anderson's Split Pea Soup Restaurant.

8. I am a pro at using a swquaty potty (oh yeah!)

9. I didn't get my ears pierced until a month before I got married.....that is how much I hate needles

10. My dad is a pilot. In order for him to get me to fly with him he had to lie....when i found out we were going flying I cried the whole way to the airport (i was in junior high! haha).

And one extra just for fun:

~When I was a junior in High School, i was supposed to go to prom with somebody and had a dress and ticket and everything and he backed out. So I went with a group of friends instead. Their limo was late picking me up, and i was stuck waiting alone at my high school and had to call my parents to get me. They ended up driving me to prom (which was totally embarrassing to pull up on the red carpet with your peers looking and you hop out of your parents car). When i got inside i had my friends ticket instead of mine, and even though the people checking tickets knew me, they made me wait at the entrance until my friends came (about an  hour later). Lesson learned: never go to prom alone!


~N

1 comment: