
I am starting this blog because of others. I read several blogs and these women have inspired me. I hope to do the same for others who read my blog someday.
There are alot of uncertainties going on in my life right now. My husband and I are both in school to become teachers....haha....I know its almost a joke. We started school before all the layoff notices came. I know God will provide, He has in the past and He will again.
My father-in-law is in a battle for his life with cancer. It started in his lung and has moved into his stomach. He is in alot of pain. It is hard to see him in pain. He was always the guy cracking jokes and sarcastic remarks at family gatherings. Please keep him in your prayers, for his peace and comfort and for my mother-in-law's comfort as well.
Sorry, I don't mean to start this blog off on a sad note. Sorry!
~N
No comments:
Post a Comment