Saturday, April 10, 2010

Real Simple


So I get a subscription to Real Simple (a Christmas present from my mom....yay mom!). It had some cool web pages to check out, so I decided to share them:

  1. EPASSPORTPHOTO.com (At this website you can upload a picture of yourself and it will automatically fit it to passport size standards for you, this way you don't have to go get one taken. You can actually have a good looking passport photo! I wish I had seen this!)
  2. Bookseeker.com (Here you can type in a book you just read and it will give you a list of similar books you might like to read!)
  3. Webmii.com (This one seems really interesting. You can run a search on your name and this website will compile all the information the internet has on you)
I'm really glad I have this magazine, its full of great ideas and great organizational tools. I am definitely not organized and my apartment is often messy, so this magazine is a great way to encourage me to start cleaning!

~N

1 comment:

  1. there are lots of Chad Freeman's...but I'm not listed....that is definitely for the best!

    ReplyDelete