So a while back Chad, JD and I decided to take a journey out to LA. We ate at this AMAZING Jewish restraunt with the best hummus ever. Stopped at an equally great Jewish bakery for some goodies and decied to drive to the Griffith Observatory. After an hour of trying to figure out how to get up there we finally made it only to discover it was packed. We noticed alot of people hiking up the hill near the Observatory so we decided to as well (I was wearing flats....keep that in mind). This hike had a great view of LA and the Hollywood sign. Funny enough the day we go was the day they covered it with "Save the Peak," in protest of a proposal to build houses by the sign.
Instead of this:
We saw this:
The hike had to have taken a few hours....and my feet did not fair well. Because I had flats on they got huge blisters and I had to walk down the mini mountain with no shoes which hurt. JD even mentioned a family that said in Spanish as I walked by them "That must hurt" lol. Hopefully next time we hike up this mini mountain the actual Hollywood sign will be out.
~N


fun day :)
ReplyDelete