Friday, April 9, 2010

List List List

So I created a list of things I wanted to do in life while I was in college. There are a few things on that list I had already accomplished, so here is a revised list. I will try to keep you updated on how it goes!

Things I want to do:


  • Run a marathon
  • Go on a Safari
  • Visit Brazil
  • Learn a new language
  • Be an extra in a movie
  • Make pasta from scratch
  • Visit the Anne Frank House
  • Go to Auschwitz
  • Become a mom
  • Adopt a child
  • Become a missionary
  • Sing a solo in front of others
  • Learn how to play the guitar
  • Grow my hair past my shoulders :)
  • Travel to India
  • Meet a President (past or current)
  • Visit the East coast (Washington DC, New York, etc)
  • Go see the Pyramids in Egypt
  • Read the Bible straight through
  • Teach a college class
  • Fly a plane (I could do this! my dad is a pilot!!)
  • Try my hand at professional Photography
  • Write a book
  • Go to China
  • Go to Israel
  • Share my testimony with a group of women
  • Have my own garden
  • Sew a blanket for myself (I got a sewing machine for my birthday....but its still in the box)

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment