So....yesterday I started noticing my tooth hurting and I instantly thought "Oh no....not this again." I had a really bad tooth ache last September and went to a random dentist open on Saturday to get rid of the pain. Well one botched dental visit later and I'm now missing that tooth. So now I have this new tooth ache and I instantly thought back to that horrible dental experience were I was in tears in the dental chair because of the pain. I was scared to go into my actual dentist but I knew that I should ASAP so the pain can subside. Well they got me in quick today at ten, took some x-rays and told me that the dentist who had taken out my tooth left large portions of roots in my gums and they are infected which is causing my gums to be super sensitive and my teeth to hurt. So now I get to go in to the dentist tomorrow to have oral surgery to have the roots removed. I am NOT looking forward to it. I am so scared the pain will be like the last time I went. Then they told me I would need a bridge to cover the open spot where my tooth was because the tooth on the bottom of my mouth is growing upwards to fill in the gap from my missing top tooth. I am SO scared to go for this visit. Please pray for me. When all is said and done, this visit will cost more than Chad and I make in a month!! And I'm not counting the procedures chad just had done which also cost more than we make in a month! Sigh.....what is going on?? I'm not that old why are my teeth so crazy. Chad and I are so in debt right now, I told him we need to cut corners. This is like when we lost our jobs a few years back.....we cut corners everywhere.....so we need to do that again. Pray for a Miracle. Thanks!~N
No comments:
Post a Comment