Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gauze

So I had my dental procedure today. I was terrified that I would be in agony and crying like my last dental visit in September. Well I asked my Creator for a quick and painless visit where all i felt were the shots.  Guess what.....i was in and out in less that fifteen minutes and the only pain I felt were the shots. I'm so glad I serve a Creator who takes my trivial and temporal pain seriously and answers my requests.

Now I'm biting on some gauze until the bleeding stops. This is always the most annoying part for me. Its just nasty. But oh well. Hope you had a nice Saturday that did not involve a dental visit like me!!






~N

2 comments:

  1. I was glad that the procedure went so smooth

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a pretty dramatic picture you chose....haha :)

    ReplyDelete