Am I the only one who is afraid to fly? I feel like I need to take some "calming" pills before I get on a plane. This fear I have seems to be getting worse. I find myself thinking about how the weather will affect the flight and what if there is turbulence (my worst fear!!). I'm such a chicken!!! So I busy myself thinking about the food that will be served and the in flight movies. Hoping they are long and the ride is smooth. Is it stupid that I have been praying for a smooth flight constantly?? I have had some funny prayer requests answered in the past so I'm hoping this one is answered too! Its ok though, I will get over it once the movie starts or the food comes rolling around :) How about you.....does flying make you nervous?? Here is a picture that made me laugh! Have a great night!!~N
No comments:
Post a Comment