Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quick post

Hey guys!

   OK this is a quick little post to tell you about some cool websites I just found. I promise to get back to my blogging about my trip...although I want to have a few short ones in between so I'm not overloading you....it will probably take me until December to finish all my summer trip blogging! I still have Turkey, Israel, Greece and East Asia to blog about!! Well...in the mean time....here are two cool blog things I found online and think you might like....they are both pretty crafty.

1. The first one is a craft blog where everybody comes and posts about their crafts and how to make what they made. Its pretty cool! But then again...i like crafts
                                 Craftster.org

2. The second thing is not really a blog. I have a friend on facebook who keeps talking about Pinterest and how amazing it is. Well I found it tonight.....if you find something you liked...you can click on it and it will send you to a page to show you how to make it!!
I already found two things I'm gonna do....which i will blog about when I'm done with them :)
                                 Pinterest


~N

2 comments:

  1. i am going to look at tthe craft blog seems cool. and i am in love with pinterest did you become a member of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did but for some reason i cant log back in to it....so i don't know what to do i emailed them twice but they have not fixed it yet!

    ReplyDelete