Thursday, December 23, 2010

Death

When Michelle Williams was asked about the death of Heath Ledger she said "It didn't seem unlikely to me that he could walk through a door or could appear behind a bush." This might sound weird to you, or even a bit creepy. But to me, it is the exact same way I felt when my Uncle passed away. I think that if I had not experienced it, I would have read that article thinking she was a bit loony, but I can completely relate to her. I think why I felt this way is because his death was so sudden and so unexpected that it seemed like some huge cruel joke. I literally thought, my uncle could jump out from behind a bush or come into the house and say "surprise!!"

      This is sad, but true. Have any of you felt this way? I know that when my father-in law passed away it was much different. I knew it was the end, I was very very sad but not surprised like I was with my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment