So a few days ago, I started noticing that the floors in our bathrooms were really warm. Now don't get me wrong, I liked having warm floors (since its cold here), but it made me a bit nervous. Our cat kept laying on them because they felt good...it was pretty funny! Well, Chad called the apartment manager yesterday and they had a plumber come out and look at it. They said that they would need to re-direct the pipes and that should fix the problem (a slab leak).
So this morning we got up super early and took super quick, freezing cold showers (the hot water was turned off because the water heater kept running), and went out to breakfast. We came home around seven and saw this:
 |
| In our bedroom! |
 |
| In the Kitchen! There are holes under the kitchen sink too! |
 |
| I took this picture laying on the ground in my bathroom. You can see the door and shower on the left... |
 |
| where the water heater is |
 |
| In the hallway |
 |
| This picture is sideways but its our front bathroom above the mirror |
 |
| In our front bathroom (the whole goes all the way to the other bathroom! You can see through!) |
 |
| This is in our living room (the ceiling) |
At the risk of cracking a corny joke, I told chad: "We have a holy apartment!!" HA HA
I don't know when they will come to patch up all the holes! Our poor cat had to be locked into our computer room all day hearing them breaking through the walls, I bet he was terrified.
~N
our apartment is going to be all fixed up by the time we leave....haha.
ReplyDelete